Friday, May 31, 2013

Test Driving New Ideas

Here are two blog posts I read this morning that I'll be thinking about over the weekend:

This, from Shauna Neiquist, about learning to make small corrections.

And this from Donald Miller on the four words that he says got him unstuck in his writing (and life):  "You're being too careful."

I'm intrigued enough to write these phrases on a post it to stick to the back of my phone, a reminder to look for where they might make life more interesting.

Do you ever try this type of experiment?

2 comments:

essay best said...

With the invention of technology, there is need of adopting new ideas for driving too and you have great work here.

Sophie Grace said...

I enjoy your writing style truly loving this web site. Realm of magic has appeared on PC. Coming on game sims 4 cheats