Wednesday, July 08, 2009

All day/All night/All day

Book due day after tomorrow. A day and a half, to be exact. Less if I sleep. Which I haven't been. It's really too bad writing isn't like law school, because I'd have some serious library cred if I'd have pulled these kinds of hours back then. (But if writing were like law school, I'd also spend every day longing to run away to some small mountain town to live in a tent until my grim, sad life finally ended, so I guess that exchange wouldn't really be worth it).

Just thought I'd drop in with an update.

Back to work...

6 comments:

heidikins said...

Take Luck!

xox

LEstes65 said...

I adore you. And know you will knock it outta the PAHK!!!! Can't wait to read it.

xxxx said...

Until your grim, sad life finally ended ... ha ha ha ha.

Good luck, I'm sure you're doing a fantastic job!!!

Melanie said...

I can't wait to read your next one...you're almost done! Keep it up dear one!

Julia said...

Home stretch--you can do it!

Heidi said...

huzzah! You're almost there :)

Can't wait to read the new book!!! :D