Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Placeholder post re: NYC

So this isn't my real post about my trip to NYC last week. This is the placeholder post I'm putting up to reassure you that I haven't dropped off of the planet--I've simply misplaced the cord that lets me move pictures from my camera to my laptop.

But soon you will see pictures:

*Of my friend High Fashion Girl and I in Washington Square!

*Of two of my favorite novelists, Alison Pace (PUG HILL, IF ANDY WARHOL HAD A GIRLFRIEND) & Hyatt Bass (THE EMBERS)...with the genius crafter of thrillers Jason Pinter (the Henry Parker Novels) in the background, slightly obscured by the flash!

*Of my video filming, with the crew who somehow coaxed coherent sentences with me after the high of so much NYC fun!

But first, I must find that cord...

1 comment:

larramiefg said...

THAT cord is still missing? :(