Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Destiny's Child?

When I dropped him off at work today, Steve said to me, half-joking, "GO TO YOUR DESTINY!" It's a running thing we have from the Olympic runners who were twin brothers and used to say that to each other every morning before they went out to train. Usually, it's inspiring.

Except today. Because right after Steve said, "GO TO YOUR DESTINY!" we both realized that my next stop was Target, to buy toilet bowl scrubbies.

So here I sit at 9:42 am, my destiny achieved.

There you have it.

6 comments:

Sarakastic said...

I wish I could achieve my destiny so early in the day.

larramiefg said...

Well, perhaps, not quite. Have you scrubbed the toilet bowls yet? *G*

LEstes65 said...

I'm so PROUD of you!!!! *sniff*

Stella said...

But wait! The day isn't over yet ... has THAT DOG been taken for a walk?

Grin,
Stella

Allie said...

Not many people could say so much by 9:40 in the morning.

Stacy said...

That's the most inspiring thing I've read in a while.