Monday, May 07, 2012

Aaaaand we're back!

It's good to be home :)

As some of you know, I took a bit of a blog adventure a few months back, packing up my deep thoughts and silly stories and heading over to join Patheos.com, a site featuring blogs about all different approaches to faith.

It was fun, and I'm really grateful for the experience. It gave me a chance -- and a push -- to blog more openly about how Jesus informs the choices I make in everyday life, from praying for seemingly impossible things to being a big fan of Santa Claus.

But as those of you who are writers know, this is a business. Which means sometimes we have to make decisions based on that side of things.  For a variety of reasons, I decided that having my own blog was a better fit for me right now.

And as I said, it's good to be back!

Here's what will happen next:  Over the coming week or so, I'll post material from my season with Patheos that was especially conversation provoking or helpful, including the posts from the Encouragement Project we did on praying for a husband.  Then I'll dive into new material as I can.

I'm working on a couple of new writing projects right now, so my blogging will be spontaneous, rather than scheduled.  But I'm excited to be back here to connect with you.  Thanks for being here :)

Trish

4 comments:

Julia Maranan said...

Welcome back! :)

Trish Ryan said...

Thank you! I'm surprised by how good it feels to be back. There's no place like home :)

Abby Green said...

Yay...glad to hear "your voice"! :)

Sarakastic said...

Welcome back!