Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Chicken a la Trish

We're in the midst of keeping our condo really, really spiffy-clean so our realtor can show it to prospective buyers. There's a chance I'm finding this a little stressful. There's a chance I just pulled a container of chicken stock out of the refrigerator, only to have the top fly open, sending eau de poultry ALL OVER the kitchen. There's a chance I uttered an expletive. There's a chance I uttered five.

(And there's a chance THAT DOG now hears swear words as a call to arms...she came flying into the kitchen and set to work immediately, licking at the floor and cabinets...)

I'm taking the My Big Fat Greek Wedding approach to this fiasco, trusting that Windex will make everything better. It will, right?

6 comments:

Paige Jennifer said...

Eh, a lived in house is a happy place. And who doesn't like the smell of chicken?!?!? Never mind. Bake cookies before the house is shown to mask all poultry odors.

himmiefan said...

LOL! That Dog is a good helper!

mslizalou said...

Baking cookies will hide the chicken smell. I think the Windex will also take care of everything.

Sarakastic said...

That dog saves the day yet again

Gretchen said...

Windex or a really big cup of mocha.

Stacy said...

I think That Dog is disappointed that you didn't follow her excellent example.